advertising hacks btw
(04-18-2019, 07:35 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:28 PM)^ ^1?aeth0r Wrote: I didn't even know this was a rule.. can someone show me the rules regarding advertising? I'm not trying to be ignorant I genuinely had no idea.

It's common sense really. Pretty much any community out there would ban you for adverting hacks.

That's true.. I admit I wasn't really thinking when I sent the message I should have been more careful.
(04-18-2019, 07:40 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Thought I recalled the name, was off another Perm Ban before, had to double check the steam ID.  Believe you were unbanned at the time soon after though.

He linked his unban request for that in his unban application.
(04-18-2019, 07:42 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:40 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Thought I recalled the name, was off another Perm Ban before, had to double check the steam ID.  Believe you were unbanned at the time soon after though.

He linked his unban request for that in his unban application.

I don't open links too often unless they grab my attention, like kittens playing piano.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Hey any and all admins that ban for advertising stuff, i read through all of the !MOTD three times over and there is no rule on advertising of any sort. This means that not only did he break zero rules but that there could and i am not saying there is in any way, a possibility that the ban could be biased in some sort of way. Its just something to look into and i'm not calling anyone out in any way, i'm just trying to help with what i see an injustice and provide any solution to fix it as i do like this server and i like investing time into it.
I've invested a lot of time into this server and have started to make a name for myself in the community and to see myself get permanently banned for a fuckup as stupid as this is extremely disappointing. I do realize that what I said was wrong and that I shouldn't have referred to an ACTUAL cheat site but I guess I let my edginess get the better of me. I've definitely learned from this mistake and know now that cheating is taken very seriously. I do hope my ban can be lifted or reduced as this server is literally the reason I even open Garry's Mod.
(04-18-2019, 07:46 PM)Glorbf Wrote: Hey any and all admins that ban for advertising stuff, i read through all of the !MOTD three times over and there is no rule on advertising of any sort. This means that not only did he break zero rules but that there could and i am not saying there is in any way, a possibility that the ban could be biased in some sort of way. Its just something to look into and i'm not calling anyone out in any way, i'm just trying to help with what i see an injustice and provide any solution to fix it as i do like this server and i like investing time into it.

I mean its common sense in any server regardless you will get warned or banned
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-18-2019, 07:51 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:46 PM)Glorbf Wrote: Hey any and all admins that ban for advertising stuff, i read through all of the !MOTD three times over and there is no rule on advertising of any sort. This means that not only did he break zero rules but that there could and i am not saying there is in any way, a possibility that the ban could be biased in some sort of way. Its just something to look into and i'm not calling anyone out in any way, i'm just trying to help with what i see an injustice and provide any solution to fix it as i do like this server and i like investing time into it.

I mean its common sense in any server regardless you will get warned or banned

If it was so important to the server to get someone perma-banned without warning then it should be in the !MOTD
Btw I doubt this will remain perma, we just haven’t attached a time yet

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-18-2019, 07:55 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Btw I doubt this will remain perma, we just haven’t attached a time yet
Good to hear, thanks.
I personally think he should get a reduced ban. Permanent seems a bit too harsh. I'm not defending his actions, he did a big dumb. But I believe he was joking and impulsively gave out the website out of shits and giggles. We all make mistakes, I am sure after this he will not do it again.

Edit: I'm a slow typer.