Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some insight
(05-28-2019, 10:20 PM)Dolphin Wrote: So I just wanted to ask the community what y'all know about being a game warden. I've been thinking that I want to pursue a job in the Fishing and wildlife department of law enforcement. Biology and law enforcement have always been things that I have wanted to look into and possibly make a career out of. This job seems like the perfect blend of the two. Currently, I am a junior in high school so I have plenty of time to prepare and research what I'm getting into. As of right now, I work as an unpaid apprentice at a strings shop here in South Carolina. We are taught plenty of valuable skills and really just improve as musicians. I wonder how being a game warden would affect my musical career. My hope is to be able to keep playing violin and cello, but also hold up a job as a game warden. Maybe I'm being naive in thinking I can juggle the two but I'll try. I have a passion for both music and biology. Perhaps this isn't the right place to post this but to hell with it. Might as well ask and see what kind of knowledge I might gain. While I'm at it I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask about everyone else's careers. I'm fairly certain a similar thread has been posted but an update would be cool.
A game warden would be a great career if you can manage to get a job in it, which I’m sure you can if you just keep trying my guy. But I considered it myself and I’ll offer you the advice I was given. Everyone you’re gonna come across in that field is gonna have a gun, and you’re gonna be in the middle of nowhere. But don’t let that take you away from it if you’re truly determined, I just wanted to leave some food for thought, you know. Best of luck and stay safe
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Being a Game warden Takes a lot of time and effort and in my country apparently alot of travelling as well. Im not sure How it works in the United States but yeah Time Management is key  if your doing music as well
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

(05-29-2019, 02:58 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 10:20 PM)Dolphin Wrote: So I just wanted to ask the community what y'all know about being a game warden. I've been thinking that I want to pursue a job in the Fishing and wildlife department of law enforcement. Biology and law enforcement have always been things that I have wanted to look into and possibly make a career out of. This job seems like the perfect blend of the two. Currently, I am a junior in high school so I have plenty of time to prepare and research what I'm getting into. As of right now, I work as an unpaid apprentice at a strings shop here in South Carolina. We are taught plenty of valuable skills and really just improve as musicians. I wonder how being a game warden would affect my musical career. My hope is to be able to keep playing violin and cello, but also hold up a job as a game warden. Maybe I'm being naive in thinking I can juggle the two but I'll try. I have a passion for both music and biology. Perhaps this isn't the right place to post this but to hell with it. Might as well ask and see what kind of knowledge I might gain. While I'm at it I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask about everyone else's careers. I'm fairly certain a similar thread has been posted but an update would be cool.
A game warden would be a great career if you can manage to get a job in it, which I’m sure you can if you just keep trying my guy. But I considered it myself and I’ll offer you the advice I was given. Everyone you’re gonna come across in that field is gonna have a gun, and you’re gonna be in the middle of nowhere. But don’t let that take you away from it if you’re truly determined, I just wanted to leave some food for thought, you know. Best of luck and stay safe

Indeed everyone will be armed but I'm not too worried. I've been around guns my whole life. I especially wouldn't fear being near trained professionals with guns. The being in the middle of nowhere is just how I like it.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]