Poll: Does my handwriting look like comic sans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
No
66.67%
6 66.67%
Yes, keep yourself safe
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Talk: Comic Sans
It looks like handwriting, i have no quarrels about the sans of comic, besides the fact that lynx makes the font so dam large.
(02-24-2017, 06:04 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: It looks like handwriting, i have no quarrels about the sans of comic, besides the fact that lynx makes the font so dam large.

I enjoy graphic design a whole lot, and from that perspective comic sans is the worst thing on the earth. IF someone attempts to make a professional poster, and puts comic sans on it, I die inside
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-23-2017, 09:34 PM)lynx Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 09:03 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote:
Okay so we all know comic sans is a cancerous font. Even though @"lynx" loves it, I still despise it.
Anyways, my friends decided to say that my hand writing looks like comic sans. Please help up settle this debate  Heart

your handwriting is so neat wtf, look at mine

[Image: tumblr_oluxqrTwhc1w208uqo1_400.jpg] [Image: tumblr_oluxqrTwhc1w208uqo2_400.jpg]

like my boi, my handwriting is so bad I really need lessons on how to write 
I love Comic Sans too much, and I want my handwriting to be comic sans so I am going to try to teach myself comic sans writing. 

Wow, someone with handwriting as bad as mine. Don't have a picture of it handy though
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-24-2017, 06:04 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: It looks like handwriting, i have no quarrels about the sans of comic, besides the fact that lynx makes the font so dam large.

r u harassing me ?
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]