Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
0%
0 0%
No Deal
77.78%
7 77.78%
No Seal
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IceBorkツ b A n A p P e A l o
(04-19-2019, 05:50 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...11D4BE1C8/

That's what I was looking to see, ty.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ok I didn't know who you were and then looked up ur threads and remembered this

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...7#pid12457

Also you have been banned before for targeting/harassment

-1 on an unban
(04-19-2019, 05:16 PM)IceBorkツ Wrote: A donor throwing a discombob is not a perma ban unless it is.  Sorry for throwing a discombobulator.  

Let me help you out here, ANYONE throwing a discombob that damages enough people to be considered attempted or mass rdm will be banned.  Just because you're a donor doesnt mean you get special privileges.  The rules go for EVERYONE.  

As for your perma ban, I will +1 a reduction.  Maybe the time off will help you understand that there are some chances you cant pass up on.  If your ban is reduced, thank the admins.  Tell them this wont happen again and that you will be an improved person upon your return.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Should be denied for posting this in the Archive.
+0 for reduction, -1 for complete unban, you literally threw a discombob at spawn on crummycraddle with no warning moments after the round started that led to an attempted mass by damaging/killing others while you were a detective. I only know this because I almost flew off the edge and watched others fall from it after catching myself on the railing. Burrito was not letting his emotions get in the way of this ban if I am not mistaken. He was following the rules and procedures that are followed pretty much every time an attempted mass occurs. 

The only reason I do sit on the edge for a reduction is due to the past unban request that you made for harassment/toxicity/targeting. Moderators often ask other mods and even admins on advice for bans if they are on the fence about it. I would chill if I were you.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Looking at the map the logs are taken from, I assume it was Crummy Cradle that is also happened on. Any discob into the spawn area is indeed attempted mass RDM as any who go over the edge on that very small platform, are certain to die from the fall unless they are lucky and land on someone else first.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

1. Attempted mass looks like someone killing almost 3 people, so if a discombob caused that yes, it's attempted mass.
  2. Not sure what other people do has to did yesterday has to do with you.
  3. Just because you're a donor doesn't mean you're immune to the rules, rules are applied on everyone including staff and donors. 

Unsure why all of you are so hellbent on trying to accuse Burrito of abusing by letting his personal feelings get in the way. I also saw what your original post was and it seems you're trying to incite drama and put the blame on someone else rather than yourself. Burrito is not the one that clicked your mouse when throwing the discombob causing the mass.

+1 for a reduction; I ask the admins to take the attitude from the original post to be taken into account.
Fine with a reduction, but you seriously need to chill.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-19-2019, 07:32 PM)Hani Wrote:
  1. Attempted mass looks like someone killing almost 3 people, so if a discombob caused that yes, it's attempted mass.
  3. Just because you're a donor doesn't mean you're immune to the rules, rules are applied on everyone including staff and donors. 

Unsure why all of you are so hellbent on trying to accuse Burrito of abusing by letting his personal feelings get in the way. I also saw what your original post was and it seems you're trying to incite drama and put the blame on someone else rather than yourself. Burrito is not the one that clicked your mouse when throwing the discombob causing the mass.

+1 for a reduction; I ask the admins to take the attitude from the original post to be taken into account.

I will honestly forfeit my donor rank for complete unban.
(04-19-2019, 07:57 PM)IceBorkツ Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:32 PM)Hani Wrote:

I will honestly forfeit my donor rank for complete unban.

There's no need for that, the admins aren't that unreasonable. You will probably get a reduction from how I've seen these go.