Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
0%
0 0%
No Deal
77.78%
7 77.78%
No Seal
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IceBorkツ b A n A p P e A l o
-1 for unban, +0 for reduction, given the attitudes seen here and in your "demotion request" I can't say I'm confident you won't start drama.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I agree with Lift in the fact that it doesn't matter that you are a donor. Your rank shouldn't affect your treatment. Also, between the abuse report and this post, you do not once take responsibility for your actions. You say "sorry for throwing the discombob", but it doesn't seem very sincere considering the fact that around the same time as posting this, You created a staff abuse report against Burrito for banning you. -1
-1 for unban, -1 for reduction, everything note worthy has already been said. i would +1 for reduction but you clearly don't deserve it for being so childish 
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
You're a moron, but +1 for a reduction. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-19-2019, 05:16 PM)IceBorkツ Wrote: A donor throwing a discombob is not a perma ban unless it is.

True poetry.

-1 for unban for the reasons previously stated by others.
Whoever moved this didn't lock it
(04-20-2019, 10:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Whoever moved this didn't lock it

He posted it in archive
(04-20-2019, 11:05 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 10:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Whoever moved this didn't lock it

He posted it in archive

Whoops, my bad

This is probably getting denied anyways so
reduced to two weeks. Try not to start any unnecessary drama over the ban next time