Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito's Demotion
Ttt staff are mainly afk on the forums looking at staff applications, ban request and unban requests. So there’s a reason for the afk part. As for the lack of energy, we are all tired when we get home from doing something. When people get back from work or school they are tired. So you can’t blame lack of energy on him. Now for the emotion part, when I’m on the server with burrito I see nothing on the emotion part. Unless there is proof I’m not really gonna believe that part. Having proof to back up your claims help a lot btw
[Image: giphy.gif]
They're not quick bans, aeth0r's was already discussed about before banning like I already mentioned in his unban request.
Your ban was due to you mass rdm'ing and putting the blame on Burrito himself saying he puts his personal feelings first.
I've been on multiple occasions asked to re review reports including Burrito or the ones he handles by people thinking he's out for them when he handled them accordingly when I checked.
Yeah actually Burrito does time farm because he's dumb and leaves his house without thinking to exit gmod. He's asked me like twice to kick him before all the other times I did on my own.
NaCl
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, no proof and clearly salty about his mass ban which looking at it is completely justified. Demotion request/abuse report Denied and closed
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]