Offender's Rank: avi

What They Did: avi

When They Did It: avi

Potential Witnesses: avi

Proof: [Image: 6c9c56e5c9.png]

Other: avi
Damn I harassed you and I didn't even know it. My apologies pls demote me
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-20-2019, 10:02 AM)Avi Wrote: Damn I harassed you and I didn't even know it. My apologies pls demote me

Hey Avi how's it going. me? I've been living life. I recently moved. I'm assistant manager. Life is good, you should try it!
(04-20-2019, 10:03 AM)Recently Moved Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 10:02 AM)Avi Wrote: Damn I harassed you and I didn't even know it. My apologies pls demote me

Hey Avi how's it going. me? I've been living life. I recently moved. I'm assistant manager. Life is good, you should try it!

I heard you didn't have a job, do you want mine? I put in my two weeks notice last Monday.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-20-2019, 10:05 AM)Avi Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 10:03 AM)Recently Moved Wrote:

I heard you didn't have a job, do you want mine? I put in my two weeks notice last Monday.

I'm assistant to the regional manager at dominos, I'm on top of the world.
Well I guess Im getting banned/demoted for harassment bc of this clear proof of evidence, I will go pack my bags.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-20-2019, 10:10 AM)Avi Wrote: Well I guess Im getting banned/demoted for harassment bc of this clear proof of evidence, I will go pack my bags.

yes, hello future former staff I am also former staff we offer great benefits in purple prick club if you wish to join
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Ah, I see. Avi should be banned immediately for such heinous acts.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Which one of you ding dongs banned him but forgot to close this

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon