Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: YourGiantM0m

Steam ID: YourGiantM0m

Time Played: 3 days  8 Hours

When first joined: around sep. oct. 2016

Availability: I play mostly on the weekdays about 2 hours a day, but im a college student so some days I won't be on.  Time zone is Eastern Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help people who are new to the game and/or server rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I like helping people, because we were all new at some point and needed help, so I like to help others as I was helped when I was new.

Have you previously been banned?:  No

Have you previously allied for staff?: No

How did you find us?: I was new and saw this server had people on it so I joined, and I really liked the staff so I began to return to this server.

Other: I like to play Gmod
+1
Respectful, kind and fairly active, a joy all around
+1, very mature in game and is a fun active player. Knows the rules well, but I personally have not seen you interact with players commonly. Other than this, you'll do good.
+1, engages with users, and is overall a great person to have around. Makes the game more fun  :D
Also forum time isn't that big of a deal for trusted. I feel like it should count more the higher in staff you go. Many staff members had their application be their first post, I didn't but still it's a little much
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
  • From what I've seen, you aren't a bad player. You don't break the rules.
  • Application is really short and not thought out. 
  • However, I don't see you interacting with hardly anyone else except cocoa when she's on. We haven't spoken before.
  • No forum activity aside from this, hopefully that goes up.
  • At least you have been on the server for over a month. That's a plus.
  • Also, you got the exact amount of time required to apply. That can be seen as you just wanting the position/power/privileges. Now I'm not saying that is how you are, that is just how I see it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(02-23-2017, 11:41 PM)YourGiantMom Wrote: Ingame Name: YourGiantM0m

Steam ID: YourGiantM0m

Time Played: 3 days  8 Hours

When first joined: around sep. oct. 2016

Availability: I play mostly on the weekdays about 2 hours a day, but im a college student so some days I won't be on.  Time zone is Eastern Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help people who are new to the game and/or server rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I like helping people, because we were all new at some point and needed help, so I like to help others as I was helped when I was new.

Have you previously been banned?:  No

Have you previously allied for staff?: No

How did you find us?: I was new and saw this server had people on it so I joined, and I really liked the staff so I began to return to this server.

Other: I like to play Gmod

Alrighty. I am gonna give you a +1 I know you have just recently gotten 80 hours, but you have been around for awhile. You interact with users, you talk to most staff, etc greeting us when we get on and thats appreciated. I see you fit for trusted, I don't look so much on forum activity if you are going for trusted because, most of the time its your first post XD.