Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ryuji's Trusted Application
It's a definite +1 for me. I was wondering when you would apply for staff :), I didn't want to to bother you about it . You are really helpful as regular and on a lot of the time when I'm on; as you help notify me if there are ghosters or hackers on. You also notify me of props in illegal spots or tell the props to move from their spots. You are a really great player and I see no reason why you shouldn't be staff.

Good luck Ryuji
I have literally been waiting on this since after you started coming on and helping out.
You have an amazing attitude on server, and keep your calm with trolls.
You help new players, and old alike, whether it be teaching how to play the game, or teaching them new tricks or spots.
You are AMAZING at catching ghosters, and almost catch them at the same speed I do. Same with hackers.
Your time is unquestionable.
Your hours are beyond what is needed.
You are the model of what I look for in a staff member.

+1
+1 from me my dude, you always helping out when you can, and you know the rules. I'm sure you'll do great.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You Ryuji, should of applied earlier due to the fact you're a great individual to whom listens the guidelines and other players opinions without argument. However, its great for you to actually create a application thread today for more confidence.

Moving on your behavior, I have no concerns or any problematic behavior towards you personally, and that's delightful for the first step of obtaining Trusted. Game time isn't the issue, therefore that requirement is checked. Introduction is already created. All of Trusted requirement is all checked. I'm giving you a positive one (+1) for your dedication.
Ryuji you're one of the reasons I chose this server. You were super helpful and patient when I first started playing on Dinks. You're excellent at catching the baddies and keeping your cool when trolls are on. You definitely deserve the trusted position. Easy +1 from the community here.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Thanks everyone for the feedback, I didn't notice I was that good lol and yes I always help the server the best way I can.  

[Image: Happy.gif] [Image: original.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1. This guy is great. He knows the rules and has all the requirements. He also is a person who is easy to get along with. From just playing the game I have been able to just see that he would be great as staff on here. Definitely staff of the future. Love this guy.
+1
I really don't need to say anything else except why TF did you take so long to submit this app? lol

For real though everyone else has already hit the important points and I don't have anything negative to add, this is a easy choice in my eyes and I think you would make great staff.
Application accepted! Dink will promote you soon - welcome to the staff team! I'll hook you up with ranks on Discord and Forums here soon!