Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3
I was discussing the moderator rank with your name involved within the past two weeks so seeing this thread is not a surprise.

Your ban requests are always nice to see as you are one of the few who actually put the offenders' names and/or steam IDs in the thread title making them easy to find if they would put in an unban request. You also timestamp your videos to where the issues are taking place so they are simpler to analyze instead of watching a full 20+ minute video. The other item of note that I have noticed is that you have been more willing to get involved with the more serious topics on the staff discord and continue discussing throughout the conversation instead of just commenting on it once or twice and then leaving. I also want to make it known that due to much of your work when you are on, our community on your side of the world is much stronger and healthier due to your consistent work. Evidence can be seen by some of the recent staff that have joined up and players that have decided to stay. You are entertaining to be around and make sure that the proper protocols are followed when facing situations on the server either from new players or troublemakers. You have also appeared to take your critique from prior staff applications seriously.

Things that could use some improvement is that not everything needs nitpicked. I realize this goes along with more on things in the staff discord than on forums or in the server with some serious topics but keeping things simple is easier for everyone to understand especially when dealing with a server with such a large international audience. Oh, and being on more but I think we can skip that one.

And on a personal note, nothing against the other moderators, but it would be nice to have another person with testosterone other than Nuru. Best of luck going forward with your application and be safe out there.

+1 from me at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Old Man Voss - 04-22-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Happy - 04-22-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Smurfmin - 04-22-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by JustKuono - 04-22-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Alora - 04-22-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Móno - 04-22-2019, 04:46 PM