Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Didn't Get My 20k
so when we were betting money in prophunt i won 20k and i never got it and i was ganna get something with it and i am mad about it can any of you help me please i took a picture but it wont let me paste it i have 20k now i should have 40k
the bet system is broke just don't bet
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
The betting system isn’t broke.

A) The betting system is not team based, it targets a single player. Meaning if your team wins, that does not necessarily mean you will get your betting points.

B) If you bet on yourself, you must survive the whole round, and win the round.
*If you’re a hunter and your team did not find all the props, you did not win the round and will lose your points.

C) If you bet on another player, that player must survive the whole round, and win the round as well.
*If the player is a hunter, and their team did not find all the props, they did not win the round and you will lose your points.

Regarding you never receiving points, idk what’s going on in the PH aside of things, but on TTT I tested the betting system and I still recieved my points. They should be the same system.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(04-22-2019, 03:15 PM)[DN] Demon Wrote: so when we were betting money in prophunt i won 20k and i never got it and i was ganna get something with it and i am mad about it can any of you help me please i took a picture but it wont let me paste it i have 20k now i should have 40k

So let me tell you about how betting works. the highest bet is 10K, meaning you bet from your own money, If you loose the bet, you loose that 10K. If you win the bet, you get your 10K back and an extra 10K. if anything you should have 30K probably not 40k unless you won two more times. It's an easy misconception that players think their points are actually doubled but in reality youre only getting 100% of the original bet back. If you dont have the money regardless, I don't mind giving the points myself. You just gotta ask nicely. c:
well i betted on my self and it said i won 20k i wish my screenshot could work man
and i really want to get a new gun
If you want I can send u the points u need for the guns - I wish I can give u the best guns on PH but there are some stuff we cant trade with players us staff.

If you ever see me on (Hopefully) Dont be scared to ask or ask others if they want.

- If not maybe contact @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" and tell him the issue with the betting system  and hopefully can resolve it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member