Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Galactic map illegal spot
I feel like on top of the garage door in galactic is basically unreachable for hunters.
I get up there every round as a hunter just fine?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
If you're talking about the door itself, you can be seen and shot there, I've tested it before.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(04-26-2019, 02:57 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I get up there every round as a hunter just fine?

For me the area below me dissapears so I can't walk without falling

(04-26-2019, 04:12 PM)Alora Wrote: If you're talking about the door itself, you can be seen and shot there, I've tested it before.

I might just really be bad at the parkour stuff
I’ve seen people be killed up there just fine. Since it’s like dark just turn on your flashlight and you should be able to see them fine. But I’ve seen many people be killed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm always a cheeseburger up there. It's easy for hunters to get up there regardless of peeps trying to look from the bottom. I say it's pretty chill spot, one of my favorites.
Yeah its 100 see able and killable
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
love that spot. but hunters can see you easily.
[Image: giphy.gif]