Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sreegowl
Offender's Name: Sreegowl

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61261344

Potential Witnesses: Captain Jack

Reason to Ban: Inciting Mass RDM, trolling

Proof: It happened in Voice Chat so all I've got is my word and Captain Jack's, but he told another player that that player was allowed to mass RDM the next round. Along with that, there's a screenshot of him RDMing an innocent, and the next few rounds, he tried to convince others to RDM that person as well. Captain Jack will likely back me up, as well as Cosmic Tortoise.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...6758867E7/

Other:
you need proof of that for a ban to be valid for those reasons
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@Cosmic Tortoise
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-26-2019, 06:52 PM)Stupid Fucking Dragon Wrote: Offender's Name: Sreegowl

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61261344

Potential Witnesses: Captain Jack

Reason to Ban: Inciting Mass RDM, trolling

Proof: It happened in Voice Chat so all I've got is my word and Captain Jack's, but he told another player that that player was allowed to mass RDM the next round. Along with that, there's a screenshot of him RDMing an innocent, and the next few rounds, he tried to convince others to RDM that person as well. Captain Jack will likely back me up, as well as Cosmic Tortoise.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...6758867E7/

Other:
I do recall issues on mic, but due to being sick the last 3 days with something bad, my recollection is hazy.

In additions, mods don't trust hearsay, just the hard evidence of video and pictures, the prior of which I can never obtain it seems.

---

I do recall at least now after quick look at the screenshot, there were never any mods, even test mods on that day. I played for somewhere between 4 and 6 hours. The highest rank we had was Trusted for a very short period of time, 3 Donors were all we had the majority of the time.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Yeah no proof no ban, locked.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]