Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Trusted App II
I'm going to vote a +0 as to remain unbiased/neutral.

However here's what I've noticed.
You've become even more active on forums, and in the discord. This was something a few of us mentioned you needed to do.
You still catch ghosters and hackers with ease, and help me when I'm on late of a night by myself with a full server with muting/gagging and catching the multiple groups that get on.
Your attitude has improved tenfold, instead of feeding trolls here and there, you take charge of a situation or help shut it down rather than feeding them. You also have stopped the flirtatious attitude that was mentioned by players beforehand.
Players enjoy playing with you (even if it means death)
I've seen nothing but improvements on my end. You're also on late/during the most active times for the server and it's a huge help because at nights is when the server needs staff most imo.

Things to improve on;
Taking control of situations more, rather than letting it sit. You do well now, but there are more times you could jump in.
Still watch over some of the comments you make. They're directed more at one person now but just make sure they don't get bad. It can entice trolls.

Good luck OuO <3
(04-27-2019, 07:13 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to vote a +0 as to remain unbiased/neutral.

You've become even more active on forums, and in the discord. This was something a few of us mentioned you needed to do.
You still catch ghosters and hackers with ease, and help me when I'm on late of a night by myself with a full server with muting/gagging and catching the multiple groups that get on.
Your attitude has improved tenfold, instead of feeding trolls here and there, you take charge of a situation or help shut it down rather than feeding them. You also have stopped the flirtatious attitude that was mentioned by players beforehand.
I've seen nothing but improvements on my end. You're also on late/during the most active times for the server and it's a huge help because at nights is when the server needs staff most imo.

Things to improve on;
Taking control of situations more, rather than letting it sit. You do well now, but there are more times you could jump in.
Still watch over some of the comments you make. They're directed more at one person now but just make sure they don't get bad. It can entice trolls.

Good luck OuO <3

Thank nuru <3

On letting situations sit, I don't want to undermine the trusted that's on, I know i can be on the quickdraw with gags and mutes, but I'm genuinely holding back so the trusted ca get in their training and learn from their experiences. ^^ I dont want to be yelled at you know.
(04-27-2019, 07:31 PM)Abdel Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 07:13 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to vote a +0 as to remain unbiased/neutral.

Things to improve on;

Good luck OuO <3

Thank nuru <3

On letting situations sit, I don't want to undermine the trusted that's on, I know i can be on the quickdraw with gags and mutes, but I'm genuinely holding back so the trusted ca get in their training and learn from their experiences. ^^ I dont want to be yelled at you know.

That's extremely fair so I rescind that comment.
You've improved since your last app, Hell I was going to change my vote to a +0, but it was closed before I could change it. (tbh I can't remember what I was going to say tho)

anyways thas a +1 from me.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Not much I can tell you to improve on for now. Your active, you help find ghosters and hackers, you help out new players, and you have a decent attitude.

+1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
A +1 from the community here. I love playing with Abdel and learning new things from him. He's great at recognizing ghosters and hackers alike. Greatly improved since last app. Abdel is a nice guy.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
-1 made fun of me for being ex staff on ph and current staff on ttt.

all jokes aside +1! good staff and fun to play with!
Welcome to the staff team, Abdel!

I'll get you set up with your forum rank and Discord rank immediately and hopefully Dink can get you promoted soon!