Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ooo Titan re-applying!?

It's a +1 
I Think that you are definitely ready to become a wonderful Trusted Staff and it would make the community grow more and more, I think that you are capable and always there for when Ghosters and dem haxors >w> you always help staff when they are actually on and it just makes me happy to actually see so many donors help staff and it's technically team work with the donors and all that.

Best Of Luck Titan and Hope you to see you as a Trusted 
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Congratulations and welcome to the team Titan. You've come a long way since your first application and we're proud.
Your in game rank will be applied by Dink soon, and I'll apply the forum/discord one now.
Next time when applying, try to be patient, keep this in mind.