Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimson
My buddy crimson was gagged repeatedly and then banned by an admin. Nuru something. Idk. He didn't do anything to deserve it. This nuru person i think was trying to take away his freedom of speech. It's pretty bullshit and i would like him to be unbanned, and perhaps you should warn your admin to be nicer.
@Mother Nuru. 

1. Your friend needs to make his own post about it. 

2. That report needs to follow this format

3. It needs to not be posted in the archive and in the main unban request section.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Why do we allow things to be posted in the archives

Also, GBans says your buddy was banned for "trolling, punishment evasion, harassment of players"

Care to explain that one?
Well Your "buddy" crimson was also being disrespectful to @Fuzzie and it made her really upset so thats why I talked to every single one of you with no interruptions to be kind and don't disrespect other players and treat each other nicely, I hope that's clear enough for you to understand c:

Edit- Also Nicky can you Move this, it shouldn't be in here
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
So I'd like to comment, I was really nice considering I let him leave and come back twice after being gagged/muted.
He trolled the entire time he was on today. He even was on last night and harassed a player named fuzzie.
@Fuzzie

Voss also has video as well as I do.
@"Old Man Voss"

Also some more witnesses.
Kittyquake
@Andre

Also please follow the unban format, and your friend has to fill it out himself otherwise he won't be unbanned. However I find it unlikely myself that he'll be unbanned due to how he was acting and targeting people.
https://youtu.be/MRX6_JUqe0E
It's ten minutes long, sorry.
I'd also like to add, you and your friends were all trolling. Crimson was the only one I banned, as I was being nice like I said.
It's rare I ban for anything other than ghosting/hacking so if I did, you were pushing your luck.
Yeah, I didn't need to watch more than a minute of Nuru's video to see why she banned your friend.

You want my opinion?

You and your friends need to grow up, plain and simple.
welcome to  Prophunt mate 

If you dont like the rules we as staff set out please find another server
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Reason why Crimson was banned. All the information he would need for an Unban too. May the props ever be in your favor.. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...0-1-837380
Don’t be trolls/assholes and you won’t get punished. It’s a pretty simple concept, both for playing in online communities and in life.