Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned by test mod
Steam Name: stemmy

Steam I.D: 
Who banned you: [Test Mod] Andre

Reason for ban: abuse of unstuck 

Reason for Mods to unban you: i'd assume that if mods like alora and ultrafish can and often do use unstuck freely (to reach legal spots where you are both visible & killable), that regular users would also be allowed to do so.

(Optional) Extra details: i am good boy pls unban ;)
I would like to point out that Using the Unstuck to get to certain spots that props or hunters cant make, is forbidden for e.g

You should only use the !unstuck command if you are truly stuck. If you abuse it, you will be punished appropriately.

Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban

Also your steam Id is 
STEAM_0:0:463049021

If they followed these procedures, then I feel you should really take this time off to focus on it.

Also calling out Mods for using unstuck to get to spots is a bowled moved. I mean you have to be good at Park-core  to get to certain spots. and they have been here for awhile.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You clearly did not get to the top of the tree in a legal way. you use unstuck and that is not allowed I watched you do it. Also this isn't the first time seeing you abuse unstuck so -1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
First of all, I haven't abused unstuck, if it has appeared this way, then that's a miscommunication between players.

2nd you've admitted on more than once occasion, including here, to abusing unstuck despite knowing the rules.

3rd, if you are going to say that moderators are cheating, I suggest you have evidence to back this statement up.

Also this is a temporary ban, and this is after more than one staff member has seen you abuse unstuck or openly admit to it in the chat. I think you will be fine since there is a good chance this will not be able to be answered until after the ban ends.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-30-2019, 10:52 PM)stemmy Wrote: Steam Name: stemmy

Steam I.D: 
Who banned you: [Test Mod] Andre

Reason for ban: abuse of unstuck 

Reason for Mods to unban you: i'd assume that if mods like alora and ultrafish can and often do use unstuck freely (to reach legal spots where you are both visible & killable), that regular users would also be allowed to do so.

(Optional) Extra details: i am good boy pls unban ;)

reply to sharky (sorry i have no idea how to use these forums lol): i wasn't verbally warned (unless i missed it somehow) and i wasn't kicked either. just banned out of nowhere. & i have seen mods use the unstuck command to reach spots, it's pretty common tbh.
(04-30-2019, 11:04 PM)Andre Wrote: You clearly did not get to the top of the tree in a legal way. you use unstuck and that is not allowed I watched you do it. Also this isn't the first time seeing you abuse unstuck so -1

https://youtu.be/iXDKWfSKro4

This is the video and you can see you were jumping to it and couldn't then abused the unstuck command.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(04-30-2019, 11:27 PM)Andre Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 11:04 PM)Andre Wrote: You clearly did not get to the top of the tree in a legal way. you use unstuck and that is not allowed I watched you do it. Also this isn't the first time seeing you abuse unstuck so -1

https://youtu.be/iXDKWfSKro4

This is the video and you can see you were jumping to it and couldn't then abused the unstuck command.

i feel like you're intentionally missing the point. i said in my original post that i used unstuck. never said i didn't. if you'd seen me doing it, maybe it would've been more helpful to warn or kick me instead of going straight to recording me so you felt justified in banning me. btw i understand that you banned me for a reason, you're doing your job & all, just felt like you could've handled it better and wanted to give my feedback.
You've been warned for abusing unstuck many times.
I myself have warned you more than enough.
This is only a 12 hour ban.

Also here is more video evidence of you abusing unstuck.
By the time an admin sees this your ban will be over regardless.
The next one will be longer. Don't abuse unstuck anymore. It is ONLY to be used if you are STUCK. Okay?
I talked to you about this some on server.
https://youtu.be/oS3PqtQ4Gwc
Time for unstuck abuse is 1:16. You use it to get on the truck.
Follow the rules and don’t get punished. Just because someone else ALLEGEDLY does something, doesn’t mean it’s allowed. And if you’re going to accuse someone, you need proof.

Unban denied, you’ll wait out the next 10 hrs.