Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh My this Trailer
(05-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 07:06 PM)§5Dopey Wrote: I had doubts when seeing the thumbnail on youtube, it went exactly the way I thought it might have. However I am a Jim Carrey fan though and hope he does alright as the Eggman. The movie might have it good moments here and there, but I would much rather see Detective Pikachu in the theaters then this one. :D

Same but Its weird to hear Pikachu talk instead of saying pika pika or even battles

Too be fair even in the detective pikachu game pikachu talks although its still a bit strange they choose this specific game for the first live action pokemon movie.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
My thoughts are probably the same as when i heard about this monstrosity https://ew.com/movies/2019/04/16/minecra...2022-plot/

Although it has Jim Carrey in it is that enough to make it a good movie about *cough*a furry*cough*. Looks like another video game they are trying to cram into a movie. There are some video games that should be movies but imo Sonic is not one of them. Also
[Image: lightningspeed.jpg]
Sonic was my childhood s time to get my childhood ruined c:
I was somewhat interested until I saw sonic. Jesus what did they do.

That post-trailer scene was pretty dope tho ngl
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
seeing as how i am not a sonic fan the movie looks really good honestly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
At least the Producers are doing something about this
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I think it's great that they are making changes and took notice. I believe their the first that actually listened to the fans. One thing I do wish they would add in there is where sonic comes from, like the landscapes you would seen in the game. Otherwise with sonic's look fixed I think it'll be an alright movie, but will have to wait and see I guess.
I'll probably see it. Looks like a pretty good horror movie :)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
More scarier then IT chapter 2
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member