Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Marvel Movie?
I need yalls input from those who have seen the movie before.  Im starting to watch the MCU movies in chronological order which should take me a good month to finish them all.  Out of all the MCU movies, which one was the best?

BTW, I have not seen Endgame nor plan on watching it till I after I watch Infinity War of course.  

Currently on Captain America: The First Avenger
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Incredible Hulk with Ed Norton
I forgot "Into The Spiderverse" but I tried to stick to films by Marvel Studios. My opinions will probably change at the end of Phase 3.

[Image: oHHUJf5.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-02-2019, 02:14 AM)Christian Wrote: I forgot "Into The Spiderverse" but I tried to stick to films by Marvel Studios. My opinions will probably change at the end of Phase 3.

[Image: mc3SkEB.png]
Just On The Thor Ragnarok .......

I think it can go with the good - Reasons for that is because it was everywhere and I feel it weird with that New Zealander directing it and staring as that guy that help thor out with that accent
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
My favorite is guardians vol 2, the second being doctor strange
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Avengers Endgame by far.

The movie is based off fan service. The more you put into the previous movies, the more you're going to get out of Endgame. I lived, ate, and breathed the MCU since I was 8. Endgame was nothing but satisfying for me (expect for one thing during the second act of the movie which I can not talk about yet).

Avengers Infinity War comes very close to being my favorite MCU movie just because the Battle on Titan.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
winter soldier
(05-02-2019, 01:18 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Avengers Endgame by far.

The movie is based off fan service. The more you put into the previous movies, the more you're going to get out of Endgame. I lived, ate, and breathed the MCU since I was 8. Endgame was nothing but satisfying for me (expect for one thing during the second act of the movie which I can not talk about yet).

Avengers Infinity War comes very close to being my favorite MCU movie just because the Battle on Titan.

Gotta agree. Just watched it last Saturday and it is by far one of the most visually impressive movie I have seen to recent memory
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Infinity War and Endgame for sure so far.

My personal favourites though are Dr Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2. Both very funny and keeps you engaged the whole time.

Enjoy catching up, your mind will be blown!
Keep it kind...

OnyxGoddess 

Discord Personal: @OnyxGoddess#7492