Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Changes and or weapon additions
This is a list of weapon that may potentially be added to the TTT server and would like feed back on what u guys think about these weapons.

AR - Winchester (Sniper) and AS Val
LMGs - no
Pistols - no
Shotguns - no
Snipers - Looking into a few atm
Smgs - MP5SD as a T weapon, Tommy Gun, Maybe MP9, Maybe Uzi and Maybe KAC PDW

Jimbo will be the adding the guns to the server if given the ok from dink ^-^
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Still using the SG/Glock combo, fuck you
Uzi is a decent gun and so is MP9, they used to have them on another server and were alright. The Winchester was one of my favorite ARs.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-03-2019, 05:37 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Uzi is a decent gun and so is MP9, they used to have them on another server and were alright. The Winchester was one of my favorite ARs.

you see that I'm balancing them so they would be different than what you experience on other servers thus why I am sometimes gonna be hosting weapon testings probably later today
merry christmas xbox
winchester is good, on another server i play on its a good balance between that deagle shooting speed and that scout headshot damage. i like it.
i dont really know about adding smgs though, are these gonna be crate weapons or pointship weapons?

i dont really see the point. i've never used the mp9, uzi or pdw in gmod, but from my memory the tommy gun was a pea shooter.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
If we get the Winchester,  the "Yellow Boy" model from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly would be a good one, if there is a choice.

[Image: Yellowboy.jpg]

I'm sure people would like me to use the Winchester instead of the M24 all the time.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-04-2019, 07:44 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: I'm sure people would like me to use the Winchester instead of the M24 all the time.

I'd prefer you use a weapon that you can actually aim with.
Can we fix the server first?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-04-2019, 08:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 07:44 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: I'm sure people would like me to use the Winchester instead of the M24 all the time.

Don't you mean doesn't give you hitreg issues?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-05-2019, 08:02 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 08:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Don't you mean doesn't give you hitreg issues?

Weapons don't cause hitreg issues.

Badly coded games do.