May The 4th Be With You
(05-04-2019, 07:38 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 07:07 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: i can see that you want back in the community however i have to say that all the evidence points towards you not being able to follow rules on any community -1

ahh yes. Here are some communities I have 
https://carbon-castles.com/forums/index.php
https://discord.gg/zsvCv4
Sona.pw before it was shut down
lennyfacegaming.org
Cat's Sandbox
Nyeblock Community
Moxie-Gaming
Mako-Gaming before it was also shut down

That shuts down the idea that I cant follow rules. So please find something else to -1 me for instead of a lie. Please and thank you.

What was your name on sona?
(05-04-2019, 07:07 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: i can see that you want back in the community however i have to say that all the evidence points towards you not being able to follow rules on any community -1

lennyfacegaming.org
Cat's Sandbox
Nyeblock Community
Moxie-Gaming

That shuts down the idea that I cant follow rules. So please find something else to -1 me for instead of a lie. Please and thank you.

You say it's a lie because the ban by Nia was false, but what about the perma by cowboy or whatever his name is?
-1 You may be consistent on unban requests however with each unban your attitude sours as more and more comment with their personal experiences with you. Moat and Dink's are two of the biggest and most prominent (besides FRG, Lenny and so forth) communities at the moment as far as I am aware. After looking more into it you were banned on several other servers with evidence provided by @Penguinslayer4 if I am not mistaken on your last unban request. 

I do know you play on CC, but how until you lose the honeymoon phase over there and begin acting the same way you did here and on Moat? It's not really worth unbanning you and putting staff, donors and members of this community through absolute hell on server again.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-04-2019, 07:43 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

lennyfacegaming.org
Cat's Sandbox
Nyeblock Community
Moxie-Gaming

What was your name on sona?

I dont remember I believe it was something along the lines of assassinpro557

(05-04-2019, 07:45 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

lennyfacegaming.org
Cat's Sandbox
Nyeblock Community
Moxie-Gaming

You say it's a lie because the ban by Nia was false, but what about the perma by cowboy or whatever his name is?

The lie of not following the rules on any community. Sorry if that confused anybody. perma was actually by leo not crossboy
I think the main thing he is trying to get at is that you keep getting banned on other communities then try to come back here and get unbanned. You literally just got banned on Moat for "hateful conduct" so how can we believe you when you say you've changed? Fozzy provided evidence against the I've changed act on this ban request and I provided it on the last one (to which, might I point out, you got a very unpleasant attitude towards.)

How are we to believe this isn't just another act to try to get back in and do it again?
(05-04-2019, 07:55 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 You may be consistent on unban requests however with each unban your attitude sours as more and more comment with their personal experiences with you. Moat and Dink's are two of the biggest and most prominent (besides FRG, Lenny and so forth) communities at the moment as far as I am aware. After looking more into it you were banned on several other servers with evidence provided by @Penguinslayer4 if I am not mistaken on your last unban request. 

I do know you play on CC, but how until you lose the honeymoon phase over there and begin acting the same way you did here and on Moat? It's not really worth unbanning you and putting staff, donors and members of this community through absolute hell on server again.

No one here has commented anything of personal experience with me yet. I act the same on it as I do now in any server. You say I put staff through hell but none of you really know what absolute hell is. And I had fun with staff, donors, and members. They had fun playing with me too im pretty sure. Just cos you didnt like me and thought I was the worst thing ever to come to Earth doesnt mean others do. Sorry if you feel that way but you cant go off your feelings and make them theirs as well. Thank you for commenting but I find your views to be a bit on the offensive side trying to get a rise out of me.

(05-04-2019, 08:04 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I think the main thing he is trying to get at is that you keep getting banned on other communities then try to come back here and get unbanned. You literally just got banned on Moat for "hateful conduct" so how can we believe you when you say you've changed? Fozzy provided evidence against the I've changed act on this ban request and I provided it on the last one (to which, might I point out, you got a very unpleasant attitude towards.)

How are we to believe this isn't just another act to try to get back in and do it again?

You ever think that thats the reason? Sorry but I cant go through being perma banned on another server that I like. I wouldn't mess it up. This was the reason I got banned for. This is from Pyric a SA from moat.gg " we had a screenshot of you saying "I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS CANCER AND WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD I HOPE HE DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH" from that, the managers determined (and the SA agreed) that you could not function in our community, so you were removed from it." Others on moat also agreed that shouldnt have been perma bannable since it doesnt break the hateful conduct rule. The unpleasant attitude you say? I told you what happened. If you cant accept the truth dont ask/taunt for it
Might as well put my two cents in, but I'm kinda torn on this one. On one hand, I respect the ability to try again and again to be unbanned. It shows that you actually liked the community and are likely dedicated to it. That and the fact that you are a donor is really cool.

On the other hand, being nearly community banned doesn't happen often. It's very serious, which is likely why you've had trouble being unbanned. I have no personal experiences with you and have absolutely no idea who you are, honestly, but I'm torn. I want to give you another shot at being in the community, but the responses from everybody are getting a little out of hand and are straying away from actual evidence and into more personal territory. That isn't your fault entirely, but it definitely doesn't help the post. 

I'm going to give a -1 on a complete unban, but I will give a +1 to a shorten on the ban from anywhere two weeks or lower. Preferably 1 week, if I had to say. You've done your time and deserve another shot, but while I may not be staff, I have no problem saying that it will be the last shot.
Ah yes, my guy. Get an attitude while trying to say you've changed. Very convincing. If you can't handle people asking questions about why you were banned or how we know you've changed, then maybe you shouldn't have done the stuff to get you banned to begin with.

This attitude of your is exactly what Kuono was talking about. We have all experienced it from you through unban requests. Just cause it isn't on server doesn't mean we can't have personal experience with you. With this attitude of yours I'm going to -1. I've been a mod on ph before. And everyone who acts like you do in unban requests that get unbanned are permad again shortly after for the same stuff. I see no signs that you, Mr. Soul, would be any different.
(05-04-2019, 08:14 PM)Stupid Fucking Dragon Wrote: Might as well put my two cents in, but I'm kinda torn on this one. On one hand, I respect the ability to try again and again to be unbanned. It shows that you actually liked the community and are likely dedicated to it. That and the fact that you are a donor is really cool.

On the other hand, being nearly community banned doesn't happen often. It's very serious, which is likely why you've had trouble being unbanned. I have no personal experiences with you and have absolutely no idea who you are, honestly, but I'm torn. I want to give you another shot at being in the community, but the responses from everybody are getting a little out of hand and are straying away from actual evidence and into more personal territory. That isn't your fault entirely, but it definitely doesn't help the post. 

I'm going to give a -1 on a complete unban, but I will give a +1 to a shorten on the ban from anywhere two weeks or lower. Preferably 1 week, if I had to say. You've done your time and deserve another shot, but while I may not be staff, I have no problem saying that it will be the last shot.

Being a donor isn't a sign of dedication though.  I've seen in the past abuse of the rank from new players donning the rank, from mutes to kicks to undoing the actions of other donors trying to enforce the rules.  Sometimes they donate to ruin the fun of others for a while before they're taken care of.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-04-2019, 08:07 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 07:55 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 You may be consistent on unban requests however with each unban your attitude sours as more and more comment with their personal experiences with you. Moat and Dink's are two of the biggest and most prominent (besides FRG, Lenny and so forth) communities at the moment as far as I am aware. After looking more into it you were banned on several other servers with evidence provided by @Penguinslayer4 if I am not mistaken on your last unban request. 

No one here has commented anything of personal experience with me yet. I act the same on it as I do now in any server. You say I put staff through hell but none of you really know what absolute hell is. And I had fun with staff, donors, and members. They had fun playing with me too im pretty sure. Just cos you didnt like me and thought I was the worst thing ever to come to Earth doesnt mean others do. Sorry if you feel that way but you cant go off your feelings and make them theirs as well. Thank you for commenting but I find your views to be a bit on the offensive side trying to get a rise out of me.

(05-04-2019, 08:04 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I think the main thing he is trying to get at is that you keep getting banned on other communities then try to come back here and get unbanned. You literally just got banned on Moat for "hateful conduct" so how can we believe you when you say you've changed? Fozzy provided evidence against the I've changed act on this ban request and I provided it on the last one (to which, might I point out, you got a very unpleasant attitude towards.)

You ever think that thats the reason? Sorry but I cant go through being perma banned on another server that I like. I wouldn't mess it up. This was the reason I got banned for. This is from Pyric a SA from moat.gg " we had a screenshot of you saying "I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS CANCER AND WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD I HOPE HE DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH" from that, the managers determined (and the SA agreed) that you could not function in our community, so you were removed from it." Others on moat also agreed that shouldnt have been perma bannable since it doesnt break the hateful conduct rule. The unpleasant attitude you say? I told you what happened. If you cant accept the truth dont ask/taunt for it

I was not saying it to get a rise out of it nor was I pushing my emotions on others in this community. Many of us discuss other players with each other and voice opinions with each other as well. As for knowing what absolute hell is, yeah it's pretty harsh but it's also a reality that personally I have been through and is not fun. PropHunt during the summer all alone at night with no help was pretty awful and dealing with you consistently trolling was pretty awful as well. Thank you, but I think I have said enough on this topic, my vote remains the same as well as my reasoning.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.