Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rant
While it hasn't happened to me, I understand that many people have been banned for leaving with an unserved slay. I personally find this ridiculous. If it is a person who blatantly RDMs multiple people, it makes sense. But, people shouldn't be punished for leaving the server. In most cases, IT IS NOT THE PLAYER'S FAULT! I have seen people leave 5 MINUTES after responding to a report and they are banned for leaving the server with unserved slays. This really pisses me off because people are getting banned when it is the STAFF'S fault. This needs to stop. I'm not proposing a solution, but expressing a problem.

Thanks if you made it through this whole thing,
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
When people are banned for RDM+Leave they get unbanned if they make an appeal.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
literally all you have to do is make an appeal???

not difficult at all???
maybe just announce that you have to leave for a legitimate reason in-game before leaving and there wouldn't be so much confusion???
It's not Staff's fault, it's the players. If you leave with a Slay, you will be banned. It says that in the rules. Now if you crash, msg a staff member that you have added. It's never the staff fault though...
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
^^^ to all above. Pretty much all faces have been covered.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I can understand the frustration but if you post an appeal explaining the reason you left (had to go to class, take a phone call, go to work, etc.) I'm sure the Mods and Admins will understand and work with you. We all have lives outside the game things happen sometimes.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Triggered intensifies.

Anyways, in any server of ttt. If you leave without letting a staff know, they will ban you for rdm and leave.
No wait, not just ttt, actually any server if you break a rule and left without punishment, you get a ban.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Just tell a staff member you have to go
[Image: original.gif]