Offenders:
siliot: STEAM_0:0:138813885
Killzek: STEAM_0:0:73394584
Evildeath: STEAM_0:0:180395609
Havick: STEAM_0:1:41837464

Potential Witnesses: myself, Kou, Colossus Fighter

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof:

(I'm still tweaking with OBS so sorry for the weird recording bar on left of the videos and no audio but I got most of the evidence)

Other: I gagged siliot after screaming in his mic then after I told him to not yell he instant play loud music.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Personally, I cannot justify Banning these 4 people with the evidence presented. 

Here's why:
1. There's not audio to the video. Some of these props could have taunted or been taunting when found. 
2. The video is taken from mainly a 3rd person perspective, meaning we are not seeing what they're seeing. 
Thus making it difficult to distinguish if they actually saw the prop or were ghosting. 
3. Since the chat box cannot be viewed, there's no way to prove warnings were given to players regarding anything. 
I am not doubting that you gave warnings to players for Mic spam and whatever violations may have occurred, there's just no proof to support it. 

For Future Recordings please verify that your sound is working and record from 1st person if possible.
A few times during the video you switched to 1st person but then went back to 3rd.
Please refrain from switching through multiple people, as there was no way for us to tell he was going from prop to prop and not just lucky/a good hunter. 
I have made the mistake of jumping from player to player rapidly, just focus on one person at a time to collect sufficient evidence.

If another Moderator would like to review the evidence and comes with a different conclusion, then so be it. 

They're are suspicious but only that from what I can see
I have to agree with voss, this isn't well enough quality for a ban.
As he said, you swap between players too much. You are recording in third person, try to shoot for first person when recording with something like ghosting. Only do 3rd person or free spectate when recording a hacker that is aware that you're watching them.
I know I helped you fixed the video/audio issue i think/hope so that should be good to go for next time.
Thread closed due to insufficient evidence.