Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improvements
(06-03-2019, 03:41 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Stop saying Bruh

bruh
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I would say that threads like these are a little unnecessary and its best to ask staff privately what you can do or keep doing to be better. Nothing specifically will make you "ready for staff" but doing things right and getting your name noticed will mean more people take your word seriously, which in turn makes you more qualified for staff roles.
As for my advice, now I don't know if you do or not but I would just advise that picking the right crowds is the best choice you can make if you seriously want a staff position. Hanging out with trolls won't help you at all.
Bit quick to react to the tiniest things.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(06-03-2019, 07:22 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Bit quick to react to the tiniest things.

dont listen to this guy - he makes the same threads about addons
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
@"daeganislegit4Trusted" as some others said. Pm the staff that are on when you are and talk to them. Then I would talk to at least 1 admin before making a App.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.