impractical jokers
(05-09-2019, 10:38 PM)Gabe Wrote: impractical jokers

That doesn't count
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(05-09-2019, 10:48 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

That doesn't count

you're out of your damn mind if you look at this picture and say impractical jokers doesnt count

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqZF5cDNyIGgYCyIOwLTd...tJhx8BJfKZ]
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-09-2019, 10:48 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

That doesn't count

This is false. A comedian is defined by merriam webster as “a professional entertainer who uses any of various physical or verbal means to be amusing” and they perform in a professional work-setting for their show and amuse the audience, so therefore they are real comedians!

But yes, impractical jokers best comedians with Bert Kreischer not far behind.

I recommend watching “Bert Kreischer the Machine” on Netflix or just watching the Russian mafia part of it

ok thanks for coming to my comedian ted talk goodbye
bill cosby is my favorite however the one time I went to one of his shows after awhile everyone got their drinks then fell asleep like 5 minutes later it was really weird and rude honestly.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Also Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress if no one has heard of them. They are mad funny on the Eric andre show. You can watch it on hulu still I believe, 10 out of 10 recommend
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-10-2019, 01:26 PM)Foxka Wrote: Also Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress if no one has heard of them. They are mad funny on the Eric andre show. You can watch it on hulu still I believe, 10 out of 10 recommend

Man I haven't watched that show in ages. I need to watch some more sometime. I agree 100%
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have to go with Robin Williams and Bill Burr. Both are different where there comedy gets me in two different areas. Robin is more interior child laughing and spontaneous laughter. While Bill goes after my sarcasm side with his truth speaking of real issues mixed in with his act.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
My fave comedian is Dave Chappelle and Eric Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(05-09-2019, 10:22 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Me I think, because every time someone sees me they start laughing

I saw your TMod app get accepted and started laughing.