Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application.
Not adding my vote due to lack of activity time, however, that wouldn't stop me from giving advice's for you to become a staff. To start off a problem with you is the time. 72 hours isn't technically good amount of time to gain trust with other staffs and players. In my personal opinion, a desire to become Trusted isn't as serious, but its in the same branch as Test Moderator and Moderator (and possibly Administrator). So with time, I highly suggest increment it. Another problem is no introduction thread. Who are you? Why should we trust you? And most importantly, are you trustworthy? This is mainly the huge problem when it comes to these staff applications, no introduction. Always READ the PH Staff Application before applying: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Ann...e-applying.

Another problem is rarely active on the forums. The actual reason for you being active right now is obviously, your own staff application. That also implies Discord. I'm not sure if your presence is on Discord since I haven't been on there in awhile. But regardless, its necessary.

As others already stated the issues and concerns, I recommend fixing them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Sharky - 05-10-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by TheUltraFish - 05-10-2019, 06:22 AM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Kasumi - 05-10-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Dorkatron996 - 05-10-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Andre - 05-10-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Abdel - 05-10-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Móno - 05-10-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application. - by Old Man Voss - 05-11-2019, 01:45 AM