Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improve
Ok if I'm ever going to apply  I'm going to need to improve so tell me what I need to improve on I know I need to improve on maturity and how handle trolls, But what else do I need to work on
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
From my time on the server you've certainly matured a significant amount. From what I've read and seen, the biggest issue seems to be how you handle yourself when it comes to trolls and etc. The higher ups want staff to be chill and level-headed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
take an initiative for ban requests and such. If you display responsibility, you'll be looked upon more favorably.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Well  you need to be everyones son on TTT 

Other then that I got no negatives your maturing more and more
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Be more toxic and quick to aggression when people challenge your beliefs, that's what got me staff
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-11-2019, 06:27 PM)Foxka Wrote: Be more toxic and quick to aggression when people challenge your beliefs, that's what got me staff

this man was a former admin so i'd take his word as 100% and everyone elses is wrong
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]