Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me what you think of me
I recently started feeling like I played enough to consider applying for trusted and wanted to take a few steps before I do so. I want to get my recent playtime up more, I obviously want a sponsor, and I want to know how the community feels about me. I would love and appreciate if you guys would tell me what you think of me, in general. It could be positive or negative, or as brutal as you'd like. I do not want to take any of this personally, I just want to know how I could improve in the server. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond. I hope I can improve for the future, and improve the future of the server!
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Cool guy and I would like to see you be trusted but you have to be more active on the forums and on the server its self https://www.gametracker.com/player/MilkM...145:27015/ you've got some things to work on but with time you can make it
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Your milking this thread 

Kidding Please apply your honestly a great guy 

But yeah get your time up on both and you will be sweet and make sure Lycan doesnt Sponsor you
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I recently had a pretty negative encounter with you on the Discord. I won’t repeat what went down, but I think you may be a little hard-headed and unable to let situations pass. When I asked you to adjust your behavior on a certain issue, you got upset and continued to criticize me and my viewpoint after I had stopped responding.

I’m quick to forgive though (even though you haven’t apologized) so I’ll keep my eye out to see how you behave on the server and see if I can offer any other advice. This thread is a step in the right direction though.
(05-12-2019, 12:02 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I recently had a pretty negative encounter with you on the Discord. I won’t repeat what went down, but I think you may be a little hard-headed and unable to let situations pass. When I asked you to adjust your behavior on a certain issue, you got upset and continued to criticize me and my viewpoint after I had stopped responding.

I’m quick to forgive though (even though you haven’t apologized) so I’ll keep my eye out to see how you behave on the server and see if I can offer any other advice. This thread is a step in the right direction though.

I know what you're referring to, and I know you're not likely fond of me, but I'm glad you took the time to say this. Even if we disagree with each other, I hope we can both enjoy the server together! Thanks again.
Seeing as you told me to respond to your thread, here it is
I'm going to say you got a long way to go seeing as you a minute later after telling me to, promoted stupid behavior when someone asked if they can say the n word "hard -er" and you said "say it fast so they don't know"
Which I have recorded lol. No thanks.
fuck you
(05-12-2019, 02:56 AM)Trickboy Master Wrote: fuck you

Not what I’d call constructive but at least you typed something