Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The purge of posts
I noticed while Ive been on the forums in the past few minutes that there are a crap ton of posts and threads that have been removed. I'm just wondering what's up with that?
probably ban requests bc they disappear from recent threads after they get moved to archive
This post has been deleted.
(05-15-2019, 09:13 PM)Gabe Wrote: probably ban requests bc they disappear from recent threads after they get moved to archive

Ive seen it all over the forums. Threads in basically every category and posts in most of the larger threads (I first noticed it when I saw about 10 deleted posts in penguin's mod application).
They delete useless posts / shitposts in staff apps.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-15-2019, 09:23 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 09:13 PM)Gabe Wrote: probably ban requests bc they disappear from recent threads after they get moved to archive

Ive seen it all over the forums. Threads in basically every category and posts in most of the larger threads (I first noticed it when I saw about 10 deleted posts in penguin's mod application).

The intent of allowing all members of the community to comment with +1s and -1s on staff apps has been to take into consideration the thoughts of everyone in the community. However we've been finding that many people aren't really adding to the conversation. We don't just think it's important to know if you support someone's application, but why you do. We would like to heavily encourage you to include both positive and negative experiences with the applicant so we can get a full picture.

As such comments in staff apps will now be required to contribute something meaningful, and not just be "+1" or "+1 because they are cool".

Comments not adhering to this will be removed.

Guidelines for voting on apps from queef 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Basically what happy said. Comments on staff apps should offer meaningful insights into why you support or why you do not support that person's app.

Comments like "+1," "-1," "+1 good person" "-1 bad person" or "+0 i havent played recently" don't offer any meaningful insights for us, your comments generally shouldn't make us go "so what?" they should be able to clearly support why you are +1ing or -1ing or +0ing that person.

thank u for coming to my ted talk
(05-15-2019, 10:13 PM)Gabe Wrote: Basically what happy said. Comments on staff apps should offer meaningful insights into why you support or why you do not support that person's app.

Comments like "+1," "-1," "+1 good person" "-1 bad person" or "+0 i havent played recently" don't offer any meaningful insights for us, your comments generally shouldn't make us go "so what?" they should be able to clearly support why you are +1ing or -1ing or +0ing that person.

This. The only time I do a short post is if someone said what I was going to say anyways and it's not worth repeating the exact same sentiments. And even then I may add something not mentioned in it to be sure.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-15-2019, 10:13 PM)Gabe Wrote: Basically what happy said. Comments on staff apps should offer meaningful insights into why you support or why you do not support that person's app.

Center alignment is meaningful insights. I refuse to support any applicant with a center aligned application.