Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gavlyn Hacking
After spectating Gavlyn for an admittedly unnecessary amount of time I believe they are not hacking. I believe you all are misinterpreting a natural advantage in TTT. As a traitor, Gavlyn has the element of surprise knowing they can kill someone at any time and the other person most likely won't expect it. While a player is innocent they do not have the freedom to kill whoever they want, so when they are attacked they now enter a moment of panic to defend themselves and most likely their aim is becoming worse due to the panicked state.
Long story short Gavlyn has the element of surprise as a T but not as an innocent. *EDIT* It is worth noting they have 500+ hours in CSGO, while the skills do not entirely transfer between games, experience does. They obviously know how an FPS game works and likely are decent at them if they've spent that much time on one.
I have a recording to back my claim which I will upload at a later time if requested by staff.
(05-17-2019, 10:13 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 10:09 AM)^ ^1?aeth0r Wrote: I have ultra instinct for cheaters and this guy is not legit.. with the shitty reg there’s no way someone could hit shots that consistently.
wowie ur ultra instinct is wrong.
(05-17-2019, 02:40 PM)rue Wrote: I don't think this guy is innocent, but he's not hacking enough to where you can ban him with the current evidence you have.
It'd take me too long to explain why yes, I think he's hacking but no, he can't really be banned. Only thing I'd say is put him on a watch list.
can you explain why Gavlyn isn't innocent and why you think he's cheating I'm curious ty.
(05-17-2019, 08:19 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: im not sure if he is or is not hacking but im going to +1 anyway for the sole reason i can fuck him up on inno rounds but once he gets a t round hes comparable to harker man aether
u should be banned for saying some dumb shit like this.

like i said, i could be wrong due to placebo and being shown the clips in context of "HACKER BAN" but i only noticed a couple things that were similar to aimbot with smoothing / other cheaters playing. looking back at the clips it really just seems like bad player mad at good player for being good, but i would say keep an eye on him.

this is how aeth0r started out tbh, he used to cheat (yes he used to cheat, i have proof of him hacking but have never cared enough to upload it) but liked the server enough to stop / tone it down a notch.

TL:DR - I only think he's cheating due to the context to clips are being shown, out of context, I would probably just say he's a good player.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-17-2019, 11:10 PM)rue Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 10:09 AM)^ ^1?aeth0r Wrote: I have ultra instinct for cheaters and this guy is not legit.. with the shitty reg there’s no way someone could hit shots that consistently.
(05-17-2019, 02:40 PM)rue Wrote: I don't think this guy is innocent, but he's not hacking enough to where you can ban him with the current evidence you have.
It'd take me too long to explain why yes, I think he's hacking but no, he can't really be banned. Only thing I'd say is put him on a watch list.
can you explain why Gavlyn isn't innocent and why you think he's cheating I'm curious ty.
(05-17-2019, 08:19 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: im not sure if he is or is not hacking but im going to +1 anyway for the sole reason i can fuck him up on inno rounds but once he gets a t round hes comparable to harker man aether

like i said, i could be wrong due to placebo and being shown the clips in context of "HACKER BAN" but i only noticed a couple things that were similar to aimbot with smoothing / other cheaters playing. looking back at the clips it really just seems like bad player mad at good player for being good, but i would say keep an eye on him.

this is how aeth0r started out tbh, he used to cheat (yes he used to cheat, i have proof of him hacking but have never cared enough to upload it) but liked the server enough to stop / tone it down a notch.

TL:DR - I only think he's cheating due to the context to clips are being shown, out of context, I would probably just say he's a good player.
Okay thank you was just wondering why because Gavlyn is my alt account I've been playing on for the past 2 days and I trust your opinion when its come to people who cheat/hack so i was worried if you actually thought i was cheating would've been a yikes from me.

also I'm not gonna defend myself against the videos in this thread because people have already done that and tbh this evidence is worse than my last ban on here for aimbotting (no offense to the people who were recording me and sorry if you feel like I wasted ur time) if u thought i was cheating that's a yikes from me
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(05-17-2019, 11:22 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 11:10 PM)rue Wrote:

Okay thank you was just wondering why because Gavlyn is my alt account I've been playing on for the past 2 days and I trust your opinion when its come to people who cheat/hack so i was worried if you actually thought i was cheating would've been a yikes from me.

also I'm not gonna defend myself against the videos in this thread because people have already done that and tbh this evidence is worse than my last ban on here for aimbotting (no offense to the people who were recording me and sorry if you feel like I wasted ur time) if u thought i was cheating that's a yikes from me

yeah i figured, like i said just looks exactly like if hani, laced, or jimbo were playing, i think everyone was being irrational in their instant +1's and there were few people actually looking at evidence with an attempt at an unbiased mind
"Rue the day."
I fucking knew it was you when I saw your profile pic after your message earlier @Fozzy
Wait thats your alt fozzy? I had no clue.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-17-2019, 11:31 PM)Trickboy Master Wrote: I fucking knew it was you when I saw your profile pic after your message earlier @Fozzy

(05-17-2019, 11:33 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Wait thats your alt fozzy? I had no clue.

nobody else on the server can bhop w/ jetpack equipped other than mini jimbo and fozzy lol
"Rue the day."
Fozzy Gey (Thread Locked)