Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gavlyn Hacking
(05-17-2019, 02:41 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: NEW EVIDENCE:
In this video the main focus is the beginning. Watch as he deagles some dude in the head and it looks like the shot isnt even remotely close but it lands anyway.  Second is that he gets shot  at immediately after killing that dude and knows exactly where he is getting shot from.  

https://streamable.com/h1x8b

Without watching the video, I can tell you this:

Like rue said, spec interpolation is fucking awful in source games like gmod, which could possibly be why it looks like the first shot isn't close but lands anyway.

The second one is about knowing where he's getting shot from. If you have good gamesense, it's not hard to know where you're getting shot from. Will watch videos after I post this.

edit: After watching for the two parts you mentioned, I see nothing sus about it. The first kill was a decent flick, and you could literally see the guy shooting him. Doesn't seem like evidence to me.
only solution i see is to politely ask him to record his gameplay so you guys can ask for clips whenever you want (like what fozzy, me, etc do)

i used to mod on a server where if you were put on the watchlist, this was required to record and if you didnt you were banned but it was kinda of fucked because not everyone has a good enough computer to record and their could be multiple other complications, needless to say it's really dictatorial to force someone to record if they dont want to.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
Ok this is one of his T rounds, where people say he can sometimes be a little to good

https://streamable.com/12jnm
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I’ve only watched the last one so far but I didn’t see anything there that jumped out as hacking

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-17-2019, 03:22 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Ok this is one of his T rounds, where people say he can sometimes be a little to good

https://streamable.com/12jnm

Doesn't look sus at all.
im not sure if he is or is not hacking but im going to +1 anyway for the sole reason i can fuck him up on inno rounds but once he gets a t round hes comparable to harker man aether
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
After watching these clips none of them strike me as obvious hacking and this entire thread lacks any substantial evidence. Gavlyn playing better on T rounds could simply be them paying more attention to the round since its one they care more about, again not real evidence since you can't substantiate a relation between doing better on T round and cheating. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the fact the account only has 25 hours in gmod is whats really propelling these accusations and seems to be adding a muddying cloud to the rest of the evidence in the thread, which again is not substantial or damning in any meaningful way.
I agree with Harshi on other servers I've played with people who don't try as an innos, fuck around as Ds and only try as Ts. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case as well.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I've spectated him for a little bit before and honestly, I'd say aethor is more suspicious and we know that aethor isn't hacking. However, I can attest to the shitty hit registration a little bit. While in spectator view, recoil on weapons is broken and headshots don't often seem like headshots, but the crosshair should still be remotely close to the target. Having a shot more than an inch off of target hit the head is a little suspicious, and some of the flicks are odd. However, most headshots I get (which isn't many) are flickshots. I can't seem to get headshots if I don't flick. So it's possible that he isn't hacking. No idea though, just throwing in my 2 cents.
(05-17-2019, 10:09 AM)^ ^1?aeth0r Wrote: I have ultra instinct for cheaters and this guy is not legit.. with the shitty reg there’s no way someone could hit shots that consistently.
wowie ur ultra instinct is wrong.
(05-17-2019, 02:40 PM)rue Wrote: I don't think this guy is innocent, but he's not hacking enough to where you can ban him with the current evidence you have.
It'd take me too long to explain why yes, I think he's hacking but no, he can't really be banned. Only thing I'd say is put him on a watch list.
can you explain why Gavlyn isn't innocent and why you think he's cheating I'm curious ty.
(05-17-2019, 08:19 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: im not sure if he is or is not hacking but im going to +1 anyway for the sole reason i can fuck him up on inno rounds but once he gets a t round hes comparable to harker man aether
u should be banned for saying some dumb shit like this.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam