Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map suggestions 2: electric boogaloo
Hey team, since we have a removal thread I think we could also have a thread dedicated to adding new maps into the pool, so go ahead and offer suggestions here. Try not to suggest a tiny map or massive maps. If they are not specifically made for ttt this is okay, I can arm them easily to fix ammo and spawns.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
gm_construct
cs_italy de_inferno cs_assault
ttt_concentration_b2
redcow good mapmaker
(05-18-2019, 09:44 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: ttt_concentration_b2
redcow good mapmaker

If you can find the censored version for me we can definitely add it.
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Keeps giving me interest to make my own map.

Before adding new maps, I'd consider fixing the voting system first. Everyone votes for the same small set of maps out of the entire pool, leaving some maps underplayed at all now, if ever played. The voting system looks the same in function as the old one.

Maps should have a weight value added to them based on how often they are played, giving less played maps a better chance to come up in the 8 Selection prompt. If you don't want to play any of the underplayed maps, have them removed, THEN add new maps.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-18-2019, 02:29 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Keeps giving me interest to make my own map.

Before adding new maps, I'd consider fixing the voting system first.  Everyone votes for the same small set of maps out of the entire pool, leaving some maps underplayed at all now, if ever played.  The voting system looks the same in function as the old one.

Maps should have a weight value added to them based on how often they are played, giving less played maps a better chance to come up in the 8 Selection prompt.  If you don't want to play any of the underplayed maps, have them removed, THEN add new maps.
The problem with that is that it would force players to play on maps that they dont want instead of having the option of the popular map that everyone likes.
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: b_560x95.png]