Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILD
(To the tune of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)

Now this is a story all about how a guy named Wildfire entered this town.  I'd like to take a moment and just sit right there, about how 

wild is about the become the next mod of Dinks.   In Dinklebergs server born and raised, on the night shift is where he spent most of his 

days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxin' all cool and catching some cheaters inside of the school.  When a couple of trollers that were up to no 

good, started making trouble in the serverhood.  He got in one little fight and the admins got scared and said; "We're moving you to mod 

to throw bans at these hoes."  

Congrats Wild on moving back up the staff rankings in such a short amount of time.  The longevity of your former status as Co-Owner shows that you can be one of the mainstays of the server yet again for years to come.  You do the dirty work that quite honestly not a lot of staff members want to do or go through. Because of this I think it should be a no-brainer for the admins to accept your app and to allow yourself the opportunity to  ban  people on your own accord when you witness people breaking the rules.  

+1 for the newest mod in the town of dinks.  

+1
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1, I have played with Wild a few times. Professional, handles situations well, and executes quickly.

+He was a Co-Owner before, so he is clearly capable.
Hey look a left aligned app, must’ve missed this earlier...

Wild has been an enormous help as a Tmod. He’s helped me with several cases outside of the server notably, and has quite a few ban requests. He is an attentive staff member in server as well. Wild has the proper grasp of the rules and what it means to be moderator.

Application accepted!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon