Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hygiene tip
Tonight I learned that not all razors are created equal. For years I had been shaving my balls with a bog standard disposable single blade razor, with a tiny strip of moisturiser. In hindsight, every occasion was nerve jangling pubic surgery, one wrong move and I'd end up with a fleshy totem pole of blood and toilet paper, that is until today.

I purchased a lady's venus razor, with two giant moisturising pads - as it had been some time since I'd tended the thicket. This razor is nothing short of incredible. The bathroom light had broken, so I took the plunge and shaved my balls IN THE DARK. Not so much as a nick on my precious testicular cargo. You could have a friend duck tape it to a mop handle and shave your balls for you - blindfolded - from across the room, and you'd still end up with a sack as soft as a newborns cheek.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]