trystan here
Ingame Name: TrystanStark

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:175175363

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Troll Group/ Toxic/ Harassment.

Length of Ban: Permaban

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned a year ago I believe, for being toxic and I trolled for a bit. Before I started to become horrible in my behavior, I had a lot of good times with many people on the server. I believe I have changed and matured since a year ago. I was suppose to be unbanned on my main forum account but I never did, so im on this temp account, but again, I am very sorry in how I acted, there is no excuse for how I acted. I would like a second chance if that is possible, thank you.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Maybe temp bans, I cant remember.

Other:
To clarify we asked you to message one of us so you could be unbanned to post the request there. But we’re already here so

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-19-2019, 12:38 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: To clarify we asked you to message one of us so you could be unbanned to post the request there. But we’re already here so

oh okay, my bad im sorry
Anybody have something to say?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It's been a year sure why not +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I stated earlier that we’ve unbanned people from this incident before, so why not unban him as well
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Personally, I've never had a single problem and I remember trystan even after taking my own 6 month hiatus. With that in mind, it means there's an impression left on me, so big +1 from me. Unban him, please.
1+ Freedom
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
accepted, don't blow it.