Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story Time: Nuru attempts to rob a bank
This was a dream I had....

@Mother Nuru., being 3'4 tall walks into a bank, gun in had with safety lock on. She yells "Gimme money." and points the gun at the teller. The teller sees the safety lock on, and states this "Hey, your safety lock is on, you want me to get that for you?" Nuwu proceeds to hand the gun to the teller, said teller proceeded to unlock the safety lock, and points the gun to Nuwu. "WAIT WHAT" Nuwu screams. "(I forgot what the name was oof) call the police, and tell them we don't have a gnoblin, we don't have a gnelf, we have a gnome, and you've been gnomed"

Then the scene fades to black

Nuwu wakes up, hands cuffed,  A blonde man says this: "Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there"
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Being rather generous with that height estimate there
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
WHAT IS THIIS @"Alora"
(06-01-2019, 12:53 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: WHAT IS THIIS @"Alora"

I'm not alora but it seems to be a weird ass dream where a taller version of you robs a bank and you fail hard at it and they gnome you at gunpoint then you get knocked out and wake up in jail with an illegal immigrant 

that is the best summary I could give
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]