Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre for Mod?
Hey Andre, Thanks for Applying!

Andre, You're awesome and I enjoying being on with you on server. You are very in-depth when it comes to duo managing with me from ghosters to hackers to just basic baddies on the server. I honestly suck at seeing if there was much of an improvement to be honest cause I'm always seeing you get on and doing a good job at being as Tmod. I have seen how you handle heavy situations and I'm happy to be there to help you and support you when it gets too much.

I honestly feel like theres still more room for you too grow Andre. That being said, I haven't quite seen that maturity others are talking about, that extra step forward. I feel like you need to read the room better from time to time. People do like a person who can be fun and being a jokey, but I feel like you're too loose with it. 

I hope to see you on server and good luck with the rest Andre. It's going to be a (-1) from me. 
+1

From my judgement, whenever I have played with you, you have always been helpful towards new players or people who have technical difficulties in general. You have a good reputation for spotting hackers and ghosters early on which really helps solve the problem faster. You've been a good player, great having a laugh with and you seem to have done a great job in your role as t-mod. I see that you have become more mature with your powers but also firm when need be. Good luck man!
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

Your application has been accepted.

Congratulations kiddo. With this, I'd like to offer some advice and areas to improve on while going through the new changes.

- Learn to read a room a bit better so that you know the kind of people you can and can't joke with, or when to stop things short.
- Keep working towards learning to put your foot down. It's okay to be that serious person when you need to be. Don't be afraid to.
- Don't get discouraged from the learning curve you're about to face, keep at it.

You'll recieve your in game rank when Dink is available. For the time being I've given you discord and forum roles.