Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's T-Mod App
Hey Deathstar, Thanks for applying! Hope it goes well

So I have good and bad stances on why you shouldn't be Tmod, and why you would make a great Tmod

Deathstar, I've been on the server along with you from the moment you started playing to becoming staff along side with you between an amount of days. 

A Tmod is the next level and Tmod is able to handle bans, and I believe that will be a great addition in your times when you can't really do anything to those pesky hackers that keep showing up in the mornings or late nights when you get on. Most of your ban requests were of hackers and I'm glad we have someone around these times to watch the server, you are awesome at picking them too. You help me and other staff with ghosters and mic spammers well. It really lightens the load when you have help. You excel in these places. 

Pikachu pointed out that you're slow on your typing to deal with the baddies. Fish commented on how it's ok with being slow and taking our time to type in the correct names. What I have notice that with our training wheels that is our Trusted ranks, you still wait too long, maybe in my POV that just you being slow, but I've felt that times like you are too lax on warnings. You give to many warnings, or in times when another staff member warns someone, you give people an extra warning. Other staff's warnings also count, Don't hesitate to give out a mute or a gag if the other staff member didn't catch the baddie in time and you saw it first. I'm sure this is something that can be improved on, the limits of hesitation, but at the same time don't be too trigger happy on bans, gags, and mutes. There are new procedures and rules and along with me and the others, I hope we can learn together.

I don't know if I missed anything, your time is amazing. I feel like maybe if you're comfortable enough to use your mic more because people don't really pay attention to chat or miss it in floods of chat. 

For these Reasons I'm cool with you being Tmod. It's a (+1) from me.
+0

I personally feel you could use a bit more time as trusted but I don't have any objections to you becoming Tmod.

There's nothing major that stands out to me for or against you becoming Tmod, this is why I'm voting neutral.

May the Props be in your favor my friend ^_^
Deathstar has been very helpful on the server. He picks up on ghosters/hackers very well, and handles issues that come up on server as he can with what he has available as trusted. I think tmod would be fitting for Deathstar and best of luck, +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I obviously cant give you a score to help you get T-mod, but you are a very nice person and help when you can. Good luck!
I know i'm knew to the Dinkleberg's community, but i think that Deathstar would be a great t-mod, every time i'm on with him, he always does his job rationally and well. positive review from a non-staff member
Hey, Star this is a +1 you are always on when I decide to jump on to help the server, you know the rules. It honestly doesn't matter if your a slow typer at least you aren't making up words wrong but you love to enforce the server and have a great time while your at it, I hope you get this position and good luck
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
1+ other players and staff have said it all
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
Deathstar has been a great addition to staff, helping out in the hours with very little staff on. I think he handles baddies appropriately even if it is a little slow sometimes. A +1 from the community here
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Congratulations, your application for Test Moderator has been accepted. You'll receive your in game rank when dink is free to do so, but I'll apply the forum and discord one now :)
Welcome to tmod lil shit. :d