Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranting about my gopro 7 because I have nothing better to do with my life
This camera has caused nothing but pain for my day. Got a GoPro 7 Silver for my birthday. When I turned it on for the first time, it told me to connect to the gopro app. For a normal human being in 2019, this wouldn't be an issue. For me, I have a flip phone. I tried manually updating it, that didn't fucking work. Then, I tried to connect it to my mom's phone. The app is more retarded than your local special ed kid. Every fucking time I try to update it through the app, some issue occurs. At first it was a network issue. It occurred no matter what network I used. I tried my wifi and 4G. I somehow got past that bullshit and got to the update scree. The fucker just refuses to update. Every fucking time I hit the update button it give an error. When I click on the support link, it tells me all of the steps that I already fucking did to install the update. I gave up on that bullshit and tried install Quik on my computer to install the update that way. When I went to install it, I got the old "Fuck You! You Retard with Windows 7! You Want to Use an App? Spend $120 on Windows 10!" I then got out a windows 10 laptop and installed Quik. I plug my GoPro into the computer and launch the app. The computer doesn't read the Gopro. I try to turn it off, but the power button doesn't work. The touch screen works, but the power button doesn't. I unplug it and try turning it off again. Nothing. I tried everything to get it to turn off. Holding down the power button for a few minutes, holding down all the buttons for a few minutes, throwing that fucker against the wall., nothing. I left it alone for a few minutes and tried again. It turned on. I then tried updating it with the phone again. Still not fucking working. I tried connecting it to the computer again, it connected correctly. I hit the update button. It spent about 10 minutes updating, then came up with an error. It turns out it did update. I spend another half hour trying to troubleshoot thinking that there was still an error. FUCK THIS.
For me I got rid of my GoPro and went to Sony  as its easier to manually set up and the quality is amazing better then GoPro and can store heaps of memory on it.

Gotta trust the Japaneses - GoPro more like GoHome
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
why do you have a flip phone in 2019
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-01-2019, 04:04 PM)Foxka Wrote: why do you have a flip phone in 2019

I broke 2 phones over the course of 6 months
(06-01-2019, 04:22 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 04:04 PM)Foxka Wrote: why do you have a flip phone in 2019

I broke 2 phones over the course of 6 months

ion even have one for that same reason
Get yourself a Nokia, that will last till you die.