Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANCELLED
Ingame Name: Lynx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67616606

Time Played: 1 Week and 3 days 

When First Joined: I swear it gets earlier every app I make, I just don't know anymore. EARLIEST WAS AROUND PROLLY JUNE

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST, I can play a little bit every day of the week day until I get a new computer, then I will be full time basically.

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?: Aaaah, I can do basically anything needed. I can be fun, but serious at times needed. I have a great communication with the players of the server and like to include them. I discipline pretty well and follow all the rules within a good frame. I know I am entertaining, I am really caring over others opinions, and I tbh just care about the server overall. I am literally always on forums because I love it, so I can pretty much answer any posts made in PH section needed. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Since I have been present within this server for quite a bit, I have noticed many things. I basically just want to help the server evolve/transform. I want to help nurture the caterpillar into a butterfly. I also personally would like to evolve within the server itself, and I want to be the trellis within the players. I want them to be the Parthenocissus tricuspidata.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Only when I was stuck mentally and thought it was best if someone banned me, dumb decision tbh. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted, Tmod (Click whatever one you'd like to view)

How did you find us?: Aah, stumbled upon it one day and I would never regret it. 

Other: Basically, I won't be able to get on this weekend because I have to search for a new computer. That post I have made about me being inactive has to relate to me not having a computer at the moment at my father's house. There's a chance I will be on this weekend, but once I get a new computer I will be on basically full time. Starky/Crow have basically led me to where I am now. Though issues have occurred with "trust", I have placed basically all of that behind me and am now only going forward. Loyalty has also been an issue lately, the loyalty that occurred with me was because of the pressure I was put under, and I really apologize for all of that. As I have said many times, I am deeply sorry for any harm I have caused in the past and I would really like to grow on this server. I have been thinking about deciding to apply for moderator for a few weeks now, and I just decided that I should do it. Others were worried about my time as a tmod, but I think I have enough experience to make up for it. Plus anxiety is spiking out of the roof so lmfao gotta just rip off the band-aid. I just really would like to be a moderator in the server so I can be a role model and someone for some people to look up to. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
-1, while you do your job well and are friendly with a lot of people, I want you to develop more powerful situational awareness as a tmod, and spend more time as one. Do not take this badly however, I have seen you do your job well, I just want you to know how to do things when they occur, and ultimately, not follow the book step by step, and I believe more time as a tmod will achieve this.
-1 For many reasons:
--1. You just made a post dictating you were going to be inactive for the next two weeks
--2. It's been only two weeks since you were on the other side pretty much trying to revolt against the server
--3. As much as you've worked to compensate for your mistakes, I still don't trust you, and I'm sure other staff feel the same. Your loyalty is difficult to pin-point, and two weeks is not going to be enough for me.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-25-2017, 10:36 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: -1 For many reasons:
--1. You just made a post dictating you were going to be inactive for the next two weeks
--2. It's been only two weeks since you were on the other side pretty much trying to revolt against the server
--3. As much as you've worked to compensate for your mistakes, I still don't trust you, and I'm sure other staff feel the same. Your loyalty is difficult to pin-point, and two weeks is not going to be enough for me.

Ahh, the only one I can go against is 1, which this is personal issues as if I was able to be on, I would. 
Alrighty. Admist the chaos that happened you settled down, you have improved a lot since the first time which I will give you credit for. I did urge you to wait awhile.. I don't do it for no reason. I try to help everyone I can etc.. But here goes, I am not going to +1 or -1 so don't take it like this. Upon urging you to wait I had valid reasons behind doing so. I appreciate your effort honestly that if probably the best effort I have ever seen in a staff app color wise etc.. Well effort is important and so is your improving. YOU have came a long way, caused some issues, but I won't hate you for it. I am not rejecting you, but I do say wait. The more time the better to prove yourself. Thanks for your time, and effort again. You have really improved but time is my issue and so is your leave. We move on we forgive, but not being petty we can't forget.
I'm going to have give a -0.5.
The reasons will be posted below:

• I have to agree with mkkay on this one. You just made a post that you won't be on the server for a while. Now I understand you can't for personal reasons, but I would suggest reapplying a bit after you get back. 
  • Personally I feel like you should wait a while before applying for mod because it is a bigger responsibility and more stuff to have to deal with. I don't think you are ready for that quite yet.
  • You don't do your job wrong or bad, its just being a tmod is the middle ground for bettering yourself and learning. Like I stated before, just wait a while longer and then reapply.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
STAFF APP IS LOWKEY CANCELLED
Wtf is a -0.5
[Image: original.gif]