Still here
I'm going to have to -1
You have been given many second chances on PH, TTT, and the discord. Looking at your replies and attitudes towards people in previous unban requests, you have disproved your claims of no longer being toxic by being toxic. As Nicky once said, "Some people simply are not meant to ever be unbanned."
-1, being denied/banned that many times I think you have had enough chances. Esp since every time you come back you say something along the lines of "I'm done being toxic".
(06-04-2019, 09:36 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: -1, being denied/banned that many times I think you have had enough chances. Esp since every time you come back you say something along the lines of "I'm done being toxic".

Yeah in this community yeah. Thats what I was banned for wasnt it? I wont break any of the rules. So what else am I supposed to say? Bring up something totally unirrelevant and appologize for that? No of course not. Im sorry for ever being toxic and trolling in this community and it will not happen again.
(06-04-2019, 09:50 PM)【S】?【u】【l】 Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 09:36 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: -1, being denied/banned that many times I think you have had enough chances. Esp since every time you come back you say something along the lines of "I'm done being toxic".

Yeah in this community yeah. Thats what I was banned for wasnt it? I wont break any of the rules. So what else am I supposed to say? Bring up something totally unirrelevant and appologize for that? No of course not. Im sorry for ever being toxic and trolling in this community and it will not happen again.

- 1ing people you don't aggre  with dosent help
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
why even change yor name
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 on unban 
However, +1 on unban on discord. With the disclaimer that if he continues to be toxic after this appeal then a minimum of 6 months has to pass before another appeal can be made.

Since he's locked out of server and discord, there's no way for him to actually prove he's changed unless given a chance. 
It honestly took me a good minute to figure out who you were but yeah no, big fat no
You've been given plenty of chances and each time you say you won't be toxic anymore, anyone who disagrees with you on anything you become toxic yet again. We unbanned you multiple times and each time you screwed it up even worse. You even did the same crap in other communities. You're never going to change but good luck anyways.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your profile pic change made me think this was daegans alt
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Nah
(06-04-2019, 11:52 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
-1 on unban 
However, +1 on unban on discord. With the disclaimer that if he continues to be toxic after this appeal then a minimum of 6 months has to pass before another appeal can be made.

Since he's locked out of server and discord, there's no way for him to actually prove he's changed unless given a chance. 

I second this sentiment
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]