Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ph_dimmsdale development
Well I honestly didnt expect this map to ever make it over to prop hunt. Also particularly surprising because of how unfinished the map is. I gave up on the map a few months ago because of real life things and a lack of interest. But its awesome to see you guys enjoy it.

Ive been working on the next version of the map that should fix a bunch of problems and add some big quality of life improvements to the map in general (such as removing all css content).  Leave any suggestions for the map in this thread because I dont really play prop hunt lmao.

Also heres a poll about the invisible props
http://www.strawpoll.me/18204777

My Maps
been here since September 2016
3 main issues with this map.

Frame drops, its not unplayable but it runs at half the fps of other bigger maps.
Players get stuck on the roof of the greenhouse
The cars have wonky purple texture issues.

Again none of these issues are absolutely game breaking just minor annoyances. The only other thing I would say is not being able to pick up most of the props sucks however it does make you have to think about the game differently. All in all I like that map, its made well for a adaptation.
Pls clarify the invisible thing its confusing
(06-22-2019, 02:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Pls clarify the invisible thing its confusing

I would assume it means to stop rendering the props when they are far away (ie across the map)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Personally I think the Map should be shrunk down just a little, Its abit to big
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE FISHBOWL BACK ;M;
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Haven't had a chance to play this map fully. Everyone rtv the second we got on it :/
Okay yeah. make props visible all the way across the map considering the size of it. also fishbowl pls