Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing How Map Voting Works
I have no idea how this would be done or if it is possible, but its a good idea in my opinion. The maps that pop up on map vote should be partially determined by the number of players on the server. For instance, small maps will not show up when the server is full and huge ass maps won't show up when the server is almost empty. This will do a few things. First, it will prevent rounds from going on forever when the server has a small group of people on it due to map size. Second, it will allow maps that are laggy when the server is full, but fine when the server has a few people on it to stay in rotation. Just an idea.
Hmm I wonder if the game/plug-in would allow that. It’s feasible for code just don’t know enough about what the game allows.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
genuinely a good idea. gotta love when the geniuses that play on the server vote for rooftops when there's like 7 people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree - mostly at night time we dont get much options on small maps , there always big ones and thats with at least 5 to 6 players
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member