Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After two and half years, it's been a ride. Thank you.
Well everyone, this is it. After two and a half years in the community it's time for me to move on. I'm not going to do a list of shoutouts or anything, but stay tuned-
I thought I'd be a little different than what some people have been doing lately with resignations and would make a video compilation of all the great moments I could find on Dink's with the people I care abou the most. It's been a wild ride but it's simply time to move on. So without further ado,

Dinkleberg's Compilation

Thank you -Dildo

this post is a shitpost and not to be taken seriously (if you have not clicked the link or seen which section this is in and already figured that out)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I fucking hate you i started to cry
Can the admins use this to demote him for real? I mean he says he is resigning :p
(06-06-2019, 12:48 AM)Abdel Wrote: Can the admins use this to demote him for real? I mean he says he is resigning :p

highlight the very bottom of the post thats in almost invisible blue, i covered all the bases
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-06-2019, 12:49 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 12:48 AM)Abdel Wrote: Can the admins use this to demote him for real? I mean he says he is resigning :p

highlight the very bottom of the post thats in almost invisible blue, i covered all the bases

Highlight machine broke
i cant hear it can u type it in braille
well shit
[Image: giphy.gif]
damn i thought we finally got rid of you
[Image: gYIxK93.png]