Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Map - Long Drop
From what I watched yesterday, this looks to be a great map.  64 player spawn with weapon spawns and an infinite fall drop.  We don't have the PHD Flopper item like they do, but we have grapples and boots. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1583722911
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
No T traps?

Looks like a decent map to me, I'll see if I can test it out whenever I get home.
(06-07-2019, 09:34 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: No T traps?

Looks like a decent map to me, I'll see if I can test it out whenever I get home.

I only am able to test things in Sandbox ( don't recall how to get TTT to work singleplayer ).  From what I found in testing, there is a breakaway catwalk similar to CrummyCraddle.  The author makes no mention of T Traps, so there should be none.

The main hazard of the map is simply just falling to your death.  In testing, boxes and barrels all eventually landed onto a catwalk, but as a player I could fall continuously if in the right spot, looping from floor level to ceiling every ten seconds or so.

Dead people don't seem to fall forever, only props and living players. I had quite a lot of dead NPCs at the bottom of the map, not teleporting.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
A fellow man of culture I see, love the Yogscast. My question is of course about any exploits, especially with the grapple hook. I'll take a look at it at some point but I support this map.
[Image: b_560x95.png]