Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement for Bold Booze
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=273623128

This mod has 3 items.  Could replace Bold Booze, Cannibalism, and Lead Boots items we currently have.

Juggernog - 100 health, 1 time purchase.  Could replace cannibalism.

PHD Flopper - Player immune to fall and explosion damage, small explosion upon a long fall distance.

Stamin-Up - Bold Booze equivalent, extra walking speed.

PHD Flopper and Stamin-Up take the same slot, and only one may be purchased by the detective/traitor.  If implemented, I would suggest Juggernog and Stamin-Up on both Traitor and Detectives, but PHD Flopper be restricted to Detectives.  Allowing a Traitor to have the PHD Flopper makes Slams, Holy Grenade and Jihad too easy to use but remain alive when in groups of players.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Not quite sure I understand why we need to replace any of these items.
why exaclty? bold booze is great and so is Cannibalism no need for an replacement.
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(06-07-2019, 05:01 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Not quite sure I understand why we need to replace any of these items.

All 3 items are in one mod.  I am unsure but would believe the current 3 used following under the same categories are all separate from one another.  Would mean same number of items, but less downloads required.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(06-07-2019, 05:40 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 05:01 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Not quite sure I understand why we need to replace any of these items.

All 3 items are in one mod.  I am unsure but would believe the current 3 used following under the same categories are all separate from one another.  Would mean same number of items, but less downloads required.

I don't think that would make a significant difference
(06-07-2019, 05:40 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

?? Bold booze is also one mod, and doesn't need a replacement

Still the same number of downloads no matter how you slice it
PHD flopper is cool, though I wouldn't say it needs to replace anything
[Image: giphy.gif]