Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accel
Ok story time from me being inactive > only a day <

A few months ago when I was a Donor I let my little brother play on my account which let my application for staff get denied which is here
>https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Left-Shark-Plyco-2nd-Application<

from the response I got from the application I got told that on steam I was able to family share the game to him so that it wouldn't affect my time and chance of being staff.

Ive gotten back from work to find that he was acting like a troll and being an absolute idiot in which he kept changing his name and lying and  Ive taken it oppon myself to remove wifi from his technology and have removed his laptop until I figure out another solution and ask Admins @Gabe  @"Dakota" to Perma ban the account on forum with no appeals and in game as well. 

This is something I should have foreseen . And I do hope this doesn't wreck my reputation in this server. Honeslty don't know what will happen from here on and hope this doesn't happen in the near future. Lesson learnt never family share a game you know there troll in.

I do apologies for his stupid actions and He will never return.

Staff can lock this - I needed to post this as Im on a heist and don't want to cause the upper staff any more problems with him.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Account banned. Admins can lock.