Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Der König of MG42
The few words German i speak were mainly self taught, my pretty fluent English was mainly self taught and the one line of French wich i will always remember is also self taught. I've also learned a few random words from other languages because i found those words interesting or find em funny to use as a goodbye (Like dasvidanja=Bye in Russian) so i can relate to that, its difficult at first but eventually you'll start picking up on words and without knowing the correct grammar you can make sense to a person who speaks that language.

Fun fact: (If yer interested)
I got a model B-17 Bomber, Cargojet (Forgot the rest of it), CH-53 helicopter, UH-1 Huey gunship, MI-24 Hind D (not started), Panzer V Panther A, Panzer VI B King Tiger (P), Jagdpanzer IV (75mm L/48)(WIP), StuG G (not started), Tiger E (WIP), a T-90 MBT, a German halftrack with a FlaKvierling 38 and a German WW2 staff car. I may have more but i've forgotten them XD
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Im more of a Veteran Tiger guy, the Original Tiger One model was much more deadly