Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A tribute to Max Planck
[Image: bbf66b44-8a17-4f04-a664-b903c7c98fea?t=1406974898587]
Hello fellow Dink's community members, I would like to take a moment today to recognize one of the greatest scientists of all time, Max Planck (1858-1947). A winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918, Mr. Planck is widely regarded as the father of quantum theory and was integral in our understanding of subatomic processes. To do this, some units of measure were created, which include the Planck length (1.6 x 10-35 meters) and Planck time (5.4 x 10-44 seconds) These numbers can be used in theoretical calculations but are far beyond what even modern experimental processes can quantify. So, let's all take a moment to remember this great man. By quantifying a Planck length, we can continue to push the boundaries of science and even potentially calculate even smaller quantities, such as the shortness of @Mother Nuru.  
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
wtf this isnt bill nye
I don't think Planck can help calculate her shortness
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(06-12-2019, 05:14 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: I don't think Planck can help calculate her shortness

we def need new calculations
but his point us in the right direction
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Excuse me, could you stop making the shitposting section educational? K? Thanks.
Calculating the shortness of Nuru would truly be Nobel Prize worthy
I came here to have a good time and honestly im feeling so attacked rn