Unban Request
Ingame Name: 
Current: :D [27]
Usual: phillies27

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43680653

Who Banned You: phillies27 (Myself)

Reason For Ban: "Seeya" - At the time there was a bunch of tension on the server and I decided I was done with it and I banned myself to make sure I wouldn't come back.

Length of Ban: Forever - I was banned February 7, 2016

Reason for Mods to Unban: 

I joined this community back in December 14, 2014. By the time I had been banned, I had logged in at least 790 hours with the name phillies27, a more hours under many other names. Over time I made some friends and then decided to try to go for staff in order to help the server. A few months later I was made mod and I tried to help the server to the best of my ability. People came and went, and I had begun to grow bored. At about this time, a previous co-owner made me admin, so I felt obligated to stay and help. My initial feelings for the server were not the same. Conflicts arose, and I decided to take a break. A few months later I joined back and worked my self back up to mod. This didn't last to long though. No to long after, I decided to leave during a time the server was in a lot of tension. I was frustrated with how the situations at the time were dealt with, so I decided to quit for good. I wouldn't say my departure was one without negativity, so I can see how you might be hesitant in unbanning me. I ended up taking a long break from Garry's Mod. I played on a friend's server here and there, but it wasn't the same as before. Over time my desire to play some more TTT grew, but I couldn't find a good server to play on, so now I decided to take another chance on this server. I can see why you might not wan't me back, but hopefully after my year long departure you guys could accept back into this community.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): None, except for the occasional times I accidentally banned myself, or someone jokingly banned me.

Other: 

I think I have said everything I wanted to at this point. Hopefully you guys could consider unbanning me, but if not that's fine.

Have a Great Day :D
I wasn't regularly around when you were, but you didn't do anything wrong from what it seems, so +1 for unban. For staff powers, I can't comment because I have never seen you staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 since you banned yourself don't know why people would -1 anyways
[Image: original.gif]
Could of just clicked "Disconnect" instead of typing "!ban ^ 0 Seeya." I have no preference of an unban or not.
Hi. ^^^ to @blakeman1 post
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
With the circumstances around this ban its 100% a Dinkleberg call.
Thread closed until Dink can do things.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
You have been unbanned.
(02-28-2017, 02:05 PM)Scoovie Wrote: You have been unbanned.

ps: you will not be eligible for staff.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]